May 05 2007 NTS Show

The Reverend Doctor’s sixth offering of the year comes on “The Day Of His People” a.k.a. Cinco de Mayo! He is all agog with excitement as he talks about Cinco, the Kentucky Derby, the Queen of England visiting the US, the De La Hoya vs Mayweather fight, and much much more. Also on this show is the latest installment of The NTS Faithful Speak. And is The Reverend Doctor really dropping R.E. Puckett as his technical engineer? Tune in to find out!

1. Jason Rod said

HEY RD,
    Thanks fot the B-Day Shout Out!!
    I had a shot of the Patron in you honor!!!

05/6/07 4:03 PM
  2. Gangsta in da Bronx said

yo RD
    awesome show bro. keep it up. i is lookin forward to da next cast. do work.

05/6/07 8:01 PM
  3. Parrothead - aka Billy Clyde said

Reverend Doctor as a huge horse racing fan let me just say Thank You for that “The Honeymoon is Over Downs” clip your played! It was awesome…and I CAN RELATE!

05/7/07 1:18 AM
  4. Courtney said

Doc I loved your explanation of Borange and Donth. You are hysterical!!! Love the show!!! –Courtney

05/7/07 10:37 AM
  5. Zarifa said

Interesting, to have my comment on your show! My dad passed away back in 1991, I finally got my GED in 1997, went to massage school, and just recently retired from parttime to Instruction, and now am attaining my dream of spoken word artist, poet/writer, so If you want to support go to my event, and come out to my 4th Release party or order 1 or all collections, Thanks!

05/7/07 3:22 PM
  6. Chainsaw said

Hey RD,
    Thanks for my new spanish word! I will use it all the time!
    My stuffed bunny has a big Bunda
    My shrink has a big Bunda
    I have a big Bunda
    And you have a nice Bunda too!
    Thanks Pumpkin, you just saved me a trip to Costa Rica!

05/8/07 12:10 PM
  7. Michael Jordan said

Screw that Juanbitcha!

05/8/07 12:15 PM
  8. Richard L. Wood said

Hey baby,
    Long time no talk to! I heard you talking about booty and ass and I just had to write.. I have a nice ass do you want mine?
    Love your “potty” mouth, it turns me on, and makes me want you more.
    Call me Doctor Hotty
    Love ya,
    Richard aka Dick

05/8/07 12:18 PM
  9. Spaceman Spiff said

Reverend Doctor I AM SORRY FOR WHAT I SAID!!! YOUR SHOW ROCKS, YOU ROCK…now please stop making me your whipping boy!!!

05/8/07 12:35 PM
  10. Rio Red said

Best show yet! Can’t wait to hear your next one! To date each show as progressively gotten better! You my friend are the King of the Costa Rican Airwaves!

05/8/07 1:21 PM
  11. Davis said

Well done!

05/8/07 1:58 PM
  12. Davis – Your critique of the show is “OVER STATED” as usual!!!

Rio – King of the Costa Rican Airwaves huh??? I LIKE IT!!!! No, I LOVE IT!!!

Spaceman – Piss off!!!

Richard – TRD is only into female BUNDA but thanks for being a fan…..I thinks!

Chainsaw – Glad I could make you happy and save you a trip!

Zarifa – I’ll support anything you do! Except for espionage and prostitution!

Courtney – The Show loves you!

05/8/07 2:27 PM
  13. Bunda Boy said

No word rhymes with Month? Oh Yeah!
    Try this rhyme out:
    A month with a bunch of Bunda!!!

AWWWWWW YEAHHHH!!!

05/8/07 4:17 PM
  14. Nelda Nurse said

How interesting to find the color “borange” so well defined. One can only hope it wasn’t present when the young lady’s head was down the pipe waiting for the foot long weiner to be put on the bun and so forth. What a show! Keep it up!

05/8/07 10:51 PM
  15. Mary Sommers said

Hey Hot Stuff!
    Loved the new show. Keep up the good work, I can’t wait to hear your sexy voice again. You make me want to shake my BOOOONDAAAA!!!
    Love, Mary
    By the way…The BOOOONDAAAA I spoke of above, can be all yours if…. the price is right(LOL?)

05/9/07 3:01 PM
  16. Kelsey Jane said

thank you for the birthday shout-out!

05/10/07 3:07 PM
  17. Sean O'Simmons said

Mr RD
    Your last show was most excellent!

05/10/07 4:04 PM
  18. The Arctic Pimp said

I am never amazed by the high quality of your show !!! Kind of like the high quality of my Hoes !!! Great show ….. Excellent content just wish I was in Costa Land with You. Much love from the frozen north and Patron for all. PEACE

05/10/07 10:11 PM
  19. Bunda Boy said

Bunda, Bunda, who got the Bunda? Bunda, Bunda, I like the Bunda! Bunda, Bunda, who got the Bunda? Bunda, Bunda, give it to me!!!
    I love that song!! Make sure you play it on the next show!!

05/16/07 1:09 PM
  20. Bunda Boy – The Reverend Doctor knew you would like that song so that is why I did it….4 U. I hope you like the video too. It was a lot of fun.

Arctic Pimp – I am humbled by your assessment of the show! Keep keeping it real in the frozen tundra!

Sean O’Simmons – Your post is most right!

Kelsey Jane – You are welcome darling! The Reverend Doctor would shout you out anytime!

05/16/07 3:34 PM
  21. Christian said

I love your show. I will tell my friends Marshall and Bobby about it. I think they would become faithful.

05/17/07 11:08 PM
  22. Stanley Wortz said

Hello Mr. RD yeah!
    I need your HELP yeah!!!
    I love the show yeah, however I did not like that spanish word “B***A” yeah, it made me feel dirty and I felt a “growth” and “movement” downstairs (if you know where I mean)yeah, and I do not know if that is normal yeah. That has never happened to me before yeah! I saw your music video and yeah it happended again yeah. I need to know if I need to go to a doctor yeah ? I need your advise yeah!
    Stanley aka Stan