July 04 2007 NTS Show

The Reverend Doctor’s tenth offering of the year really whips the llama�s ass!!! Tune in to find out what Doc, Nodnarb, & Maddux are up to on the Fourth of July. Word on the Costaland Telegraph is that Maddux sounds ALOT like Hendricks, Nodnarb has been playing on the phone again, and Casa Del Los Hombres Blanco find a new sound. Also on this show The Reverend Doctor offers his thoughts on Paris Hilton, The Spice Girls, Eddie Murphy, Chris Benoit, J.K. Rowling, The Bunda Report, fireworks and much, much more!

1. Rodney said

Sensational AS ALWAYS Doc!!!

07/5/07 4:58 PM
  2. Geez said

Already heard it… Thanks Doc Great Show!

Still want to hear u sing with John Prine…

Your show might be tomfoolery but i believe u to be a genuine good man.

Keep Strokin… Geez

07/5/07 5:37 PM
  3. Charles said

Flipping GREAT show! Reverend Doctor you are the best! Thanks for all the laughs!

07/5/07 6:13 PM
  4. Hilgy said

Listen to the show loved it…don’t worry about not getting the name I thought that was cool Thanx Hilgy

07/5/07 6:15 PM
  5. Beach John said

Your very welcome man!! It wasn’t me it was Johnny Depp from one of his movies. Your really funny a FUCKIN BLAST!!! Anyway keep up the funny and keep in touch, later dude , John

07/5/07 7:25 PM
  6. Sydney said

I wants me some Reverend Doctor!!!

07/5/07 9:28 PM
  7. i said

hey Reverend Doctor. im so glad i found the show. OMFG it was like so funny that it made me laugh. im your newest member to of the nts faithful. cant wait until the next show comes out.

07/6/07 4:36 PM
  8. Floyd Factor said

You,… Yes YOU! Stand still, Reverend!!

Another terrific show this week, Doc!! And speaking of Doc’s, here’s a quote from one we knows you know!

“The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free,
    and good men die like dogs. There’s also a negative side.”
    – Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Happy belated expatriot 4th of July, and if there’s a better hour of radio on the web, we ain’t heard it yet!! Viva la NTS Faithful!!

We don’t need no education, indeed.

Staying cool in the Canadian heat here, and waiting for our buds in Northern Harbour to sober up and get back to work… ;-)) Stay remarkably cool down there, and have a Bundalicious week!!

Shine like the sun, Floyd Factor

07/7/07 4:01 PM
  9. Steve said

I’m planning a vacation there soon. There’s a few species of fish that I want to catch.
    I love the show, keep up the great work.

07/7/07 8:55 PM
  10. Alamosa Hat Works said

your a regular costa rican howard stern! now you need to get a hand made hat from me….make you look like a costa rican cowboy, hey that has a ring to it! we will take a picture of you and put it on my website for all the world to see, what do you think and maybe a link too…

“The Costa Rican Cowboy”

Tom

07/8/07 12:24 PM
  11. DaSailorMon said

Dear Doc

It is with some trepidation . . . actually a mild bit of reluctance vastly overshadowed by unabashed lust, signified by the gleam in my eye (both eyes to be honest) that I offer myself, semi-free of charge, to assist in judging your Miss NTS show contest. Being of sound mind and possessing navigational experience I think I could help.

I want to help . . .

07/8/07 1:43 PM
  12. Brad said

Loved the prank call on this weeks show, keep up the good work. Your show is halarious.

07/8/07 4:13 PM
  13. Mary B Cummings said

Hey Baby,
    I am so sorry about Beaver U. I was planning on going there. Do you know if they will be takeing new students. I have tons of school pride and would love to show it to you and the world.Checkout my cheer
    HEY HEY Go to my Beaver HEY HEY Come to the Show HEY HEY Cum In my Beaver HEY HEY Lets Go!!

Hope you like it
    My cheer that is!
    MBC AKA BJ Master

07/9/07 12:18 PM
  14. Bunda Boy said

Hey doc,
    Love the Bunda Report. Love the new show.
    Hey I got to tell you, last night I got two Bunda Buns and I was the hot dog!!
    As Quagmire would say Giggity Giggity Giggity!!
    Ohhhh Yeah!!!
    Love that Bunda!

Hey if you hear from Manny from Miami tell him I would love to hear another story!!

PS.. You and Tucker Max ROCK!!!

07/9/07 1:00 PM
  15. Sean O'Simmons said

Yes Hello Sir,
    I was infomed from the CIA that you are not dead.
    And my reports are never wrong, you are alive!!

I was infomred from the CIA that you died in a plane crash. And my reports are never wrong, you are not alive!!

Sorry to hear that you are dead! It must really suck!
    Warm regards to my good buddy Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn
    I just love him!
    Good luck with that whole dead thing!
    See you when you come back to life!
    Sean

07/9/07 1:08 PM
  16. Richard L. Wood said

Hey Doctor,
    If you are “The Costa Rican Cowboy”
    Then I must be “The Costa Rican Cow”
    Round me up big boy!!

Miss Ya snuggle buns!
    Love,
    Rick the Big Dick
    aka Your morning Wood

07/9/07 1:12 PM
  17. Harry Von Putin said

WOW!!
    I just got my ass washed and Oh boy does it feel, look and of course smell good.
    I have had a problem with my ass for so long
    Thanks Rev for the ad..
    I didnt even know they could do that before you told me.
    Keep up the good shows and all the infomation!

07/10/07 1:59 PM
  18. Stanley Wortz said

Umm Yeah Mister yeah rev doctor yeah sir,
    Yeah I dont think this yeah Miss NTS show yeah contest is a yeah good idea. Yeah it is bad yeah when you show yeah women like that yeah. You should yeah show them with a yeah computer yeah or with Pokemon cards yeah.
    Well that is all yeah I have to say yeah.
    Stanley aka Stan

07/11/07 2:36 PM
  19. Chainsaw said

Can my bunny enter, she is very cute and wont kill you if she wins.

And if she can not enter, I will let you know why they call me Chainsaw!!

Thanks Pumpkin!

07/11/07 2:39 PM
  20. A mad man that poops on DC said

I want to give
    A Smack In Yo Damn Mouth
    to…
    All the people in politics just becuase they need one.
    Both Donkeys and Elephants!!
    Go to hell were you belong and stop F’N up my damn country
    (I guess yall in Costaland are not affected)

07/11/07 3:03 PM
  21. Joe Munson said

Hey,
    Love the show!
    After the Miss NTS.
    Have them play bikini football.
    Call it the Bunda Bowl I, then after the game do the Bunda Bowl II, who needs to wait a year!!

Keep being that beacon we need in the darkness!
    Joe

07/13/07 11:46 AM
  22. Jack Robinson said

Love the show. Have you ever thought to get Jessica Alba to be in the Miss NTS show?
    How about Eva?
    Just a thought

07/17/07 11:15 AM
  23. ravyn whitehead said

great show this time im looking forward to more! good day reverend.

07/17/07 6:48 PM
  24. Walter said

Dude you are too funny! Love the show, can’t wait to hear more!

07/18/07 8:41 AM
  25. Johnny Sunshine said

Hey there buddy doc
    This is johnny. I love the way you present the word of truth to the world. You are the greatest voice Ive ever heard.
    You rock the airwaves like betting refs rock the NBA.

Hey by the way..F*&% Vick. He needs to burn and burn in Hell…

07/20/07 1:21 PM
  26. Sean O'Simmons said

Yes Sir.
    Hey man I just heave to be a little less formal. I got fired me from my job at the CIA because I would not turn you in. They found out that you are not dead.. But I got rid of the evidence. (Thank You)I may face jail time but hey your message is worth it. You just might see me in Costaland or in Mexiland with my friend Jose’ C (as I call him)
    I know you got a lot to say about this f’d up world we in today. Can’t wait fot the new episode.

07/20/07 1:28 PM