Valentine’s Day Show 2011

Attention NTS Faithful… THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER!!! The Reverend has just released his Valentine’s Day Show 2011…his first ALL NEW show in over 2 1/2 years!!! Check it out to see what’s been going on with Doc and all your old friends in Costaland! Rolling Stone magazine writes: WITHOUT QUESTION Doc still brings it from behind THE BIG MIC…the only question left to answer is…ARE YOU STILL FAITHFUL???

1. Jamie said

Doc it is so good to hear you again my love! I can’t believe it has been 2 1/2 years! Awesome show as always! You are truly Sui Generis! XOXO Jamie

03/6/11 7:09 PM
  2. Captian Terry said

Nicely done Doc…..of course I liked the Hattaras 127 footer, and I think the last 3 minutes were very good.  You packed a lot of info and sound bytes into the time.  Great to hear the Doc back behind the golden microphone…..  🙂

03/6/11 8:47 PM
  3. Jason Tippitt said

What a wonderful surprise! My iTunes had paused the feed a while back, and so I didn’t know about the new episode until I heard from you on your mailing list. It’s so good to have you back, Doc, and I don’t just say that because you included a clip from my show here. 🙂

I wish you continued good health and vocal prowess.

03/8/11 1:46 AM
  4. David said

Doc you rock! Good to hear the nts show again!

03/10/11 7:05 AM
  5. Pete said

I likes the new show. I am using your advice from the movie wall street. The benny hill theme helps too! I hope to you can keep it going it is truly the best kept secret on the internet.

03/11/11 8:26 AM
  6. papGONEwild® said

very cool, but i still claim the 5th …. billy jean IS NOT my girl ……. hehehehe

03/12/11 6:51 PM
  7. Big Kahuna said

A little eye opener for my favorite Doc–Who has the right R/X everytime. Thank’s for the shout out -good show glad to have it back…

03/13/11 11:58 AM